[emeyf-list] who will be attending Britain Yearly Meeting (4-7 May 2007)?

simon gray simon at star-one.org.uk
Tue Apr 17 11:56:01 BST 2007

hi all,

On 4/17/07, Marielke <quakers at marielke.nl> wrote:

> I have just heard that I have been appointed as the official
> representative of the Dutch Yearly Meeting to attend Britain Yearly Meeting!

splendid - it'll be nice to see you again !

> Who of you will be going there too, and will there be a Young Friends
> programme I could join in with?

what there will be will be a sort of experimental young friends
programme, targetted (but i don't *think* necessarily limited to) at
young friends aged 19-25 - it'll be called the 'transitional group' on
the paperwork, because it was conceived & first tried last year as a
response to concerns from the young people who had been long time
participants of the under-19's programme at yearly meeting itself that
there wasn't anything set up to easily get them into the growed-ups
yearly meeting activity.

--
www.star-one.org.uk     ~     www.pandaeggs.org.uk