[emeyf-list] Britain Yearly Meeting 2007

Helen Percy hjpercy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:13:00 BST 2007

Hi Jez,
I'm one the 'Many' Young Friends helping with the under 19 programme.
I'm with the under 11's so am based in Friends House.  Hope to catch
up with you, and the others around at some stage.

I'm considering trying to visit the wood in Surrey where I used to
work the day after Yearly Meeting.  As such I may be around on the
Monday afternoon.  I'd be interested in the party/ bbq plans.

See you soon

Helen