[emeyf-list] Fwd: Spring gathering

Rebecca - EMEYF Secretary emeyf at qcea.org
Tue Mar 11 14:53:52 GMT 2014

Dear all

Just to remind you all that European and Middle Eastern Young Friends
(EMEYF) invites young Friends in the region aged 18-35 (and those who
are interested in Quakerism) to Lake Ohrid, Macedonia for our Spring
Gathering 2014. It will be from 12th to 19th of April 2014.

I've just got back from Macedonian to scope out the venue for the EMEYF
Spring Gathering and it is so beautiful. I'm really excited to be
holding the gathering in Macedonian and I really hope as many of you can
come as possible

The little village we are staying in is called Lagadin right on the
banks of lake Ohrid and the sunset on the water is amazing. It was
remarkably easy to travel down through Macedonian - and I'm happy to
give any information and advice on travelling

When I visited I also looked at where we would go on a day trip. We are
going to go on a short hike and then go on to St Naum - a beautiful
monastery the border with Albania

To register for the gathering, and to read a little more about it please
visit http://emeyf.org/spring-gathering [3] and if you want any more
information please send us a message to emeyf.spring.gathering at gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing you there

Helen