[emeyf-list] Annual Meeting 1.11.-4.11.18 Save the Date! In Bad Pyrmont - Germany

Silja silja.p at posteo.de
Sat Jun 30 11:34:38 BST 2018

Dear Friends,

this is the first announcement and invitation for you to join the *EMEYF
Annual Meeting* this year. It will take place in the Quaker House in
*Bad Pyrmont* (Middle of Germany). We'll start at the Thursday the *1st
of November 2018 *and gather until the Sunday 4th.

We will nourish our souls by sharing the silence and get inspired by the
theme of the weekend (still to be developed, input welcome). We'll sit
together in various intense meeting for worship for business and get to
know each other by cooking, talking, laughing and walking.

More information for registration will follow during the next two month
but you can already save the date, look for some cheap trains and let me
know if you have any idea for a theme or any questions.

Greetings from a lovely summer in Karlsruhe,

Silja