[emeyf-list] online meeting for YAFs

EMEYF Secretary emeyf at qcea.org
Thu Nov 8 12:17:48 GMT 2018

QL Live: Young Adults within Quaker meetings

An exploration of the experiences of young adult Quakers in local
meetings. Join us for an honest conversation where we can discuss the
opportunities and joys as well as bugbears and potential barriers for
young adults.

Open to young friends and those in meetings wanting to work with young
adults. We will be joined by Naomi Major from the engaging young adult
Quakers project.

QL Live are online discussions/webinars using Zoom. Zoom is easy to use
and we'll walk you through the process offering the best support we can.
Anyone with a laptop, smart phone, tablet or even just a phone line can
join.

We ask that people register in advance so the facilitator knows how many
people to expect and we can match your expectations. It's totally free.

Register here:
https://forms.quaker.org.uk/ql-live-young-adults-within-quaker-meetings/
Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/247456959280694/

(please share with anyone you think would be interested)

--
  Michael Eccles
  Assistant Secretary
emes at fwccemes.org

  [1] [1]
www.fwccemes.org [1]

_ [2] Like_ us on Facebook
_ [3] _Follow us on Twitter

DONATE TO EMES:
  [4]

I work part-time and am usually at work on Monday & Tuesday mornings and
all day Wednesdays & Thursdays.

Friends World Committee for Consultation - Europe and Middle East
Section
Scottish Charity number: SC 03652

  		 [5]
  		Virus-free. www.avg.com [5]