[emeyf-list] QUNO summer school

EMEYF Secretary emeyf at qcea.org
Fri Nov 9 13:03:26 GMT 2018

Dear EMEYF,
I am sharing news about the QUNO summer school, below:

In brief, the Quaker United Nations Summer School is a 12 day
residential programme held in Geneva, where 25 young people have the
opportunity to witness the United Nations in action, and to learn about
Quaker work at the international level. The experience covers a broad
range of topics, with a focus on Climate Change, Human Rights,
Migration, Peace, and Disarmament. This year the Summer School will run
from 7-19th July 2019, and the deadline for applications is 2nd January
2019. Applications are open to all nationalities, faiths and identities,
the age range is typically 20 to 26 years old, though there is some
flexibility there, and we have both bursaries and visa support available
for those that need it.

Here is the link to our website, with more information, practical
details and the application forms:
www.quno.org/quaker-un-summer-school-2019 [1].

General enquires
for the Summer School are best sent to qunss at quno.ch.