[emeyf-list] Minutes from Annual Meeting

George Thurley george.thurley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:59:13 GMT 2018

Dear Friends,

I'm writing to let you know that you can find the minutes from our 2018
Annual meeting (1-4 November) on our website, under 2018:

http://www.emeyf.org/documents_new.html

The minutes also include a report on the Living Archives Project at the
EMES Annual meeting, and the EMEYF budget for 2019. Please do read them,
and share with anyone you think would be interested.

Also at the above link are the 2018 minutes from Trustees and
Communications committee (so far), equally available for your perusal.

In Friendship,
George

On behalf of Communications Committee