[kde-gb] kde-gb bank account and constitution

Chris Howells howells at kde.org
Sat Oct 21 14:49:30 BST 2006

On Thursday 05 October 2006 20:11, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> To get a societies account at a bank you need a constitution so I
> propose this one, which is taken from Gnome (they are in exactly the
> same position just now) who took it from Debian.

I have a few suggestions. Please compare orig to the the diff. Mostly it's
clarifications and capitalisations etc.

The main change is altering clause 14 to state that should KDE-GB be dissolved
funds and assets will be passed to KDE e.V. (The constitution did not
previously state what would happen in this situation).

I wonder if would also be useful to state what the expected tasks of the
chairman, secretary and treasurer are.